PUB 734 XC MTB Wheelset
PUB's ultimate cross country 27.5 wheelset features our 34 width XC asymmetric rims laced to DT Swiss 350 hubs. Leave ribbons of singletrack in your wake on your way to a new KOM. Don’t let the XC classification fool you. This wheelset is built with 32 spokes front and rear to withstand high speed rollover forces without compromising vertical compliance. This race ready wheelset can lead you to the podium, or simply lead the pack at your next Thursday group ride. This wheelset is ideal for cross country short travel full suspension and hardtail mountain bikes.
This wheelset features lateral rigidity and vertical compliance to deliver the ultimate in efficiency (three primary factors in wheelbuilding). Vertical flex is maximized to soak up vibration and ensure constant contact with the trail. Wider hubs create a stronger platform of control at higher speeds as well as when riding over loose terrain. Rest assured each wheel is held together with 32 DT Swiss competition spokes laced in a 3 cross pattern to deliver tried and true dependability.
PC 27.5-34-32 Asym Rim Specs...
- PUB Carbon Asym 34mm 27.5 rims
- Spokes (Front/Rear): 32/32 DT Swiss Competition
- Angle Drilled Spoke Holes
- Rim BSD: 584mm
- Rim Depth: 25mm
- Rim Inner Width: 28mm
- Rim Outer Width: 34mm
- Ideal Tire Size Range: 2.0 - 2.5
- Tubeless Compatible
DT Swiss 350 Build Specs...
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350
- Front Hub Configurations Available: 100x15mm, 110x15mm
- Rear Hub Configurations Available: 142x12mm, 148x12mm, 135QR
- Driver Body Options: HG or XD. Please select appropriately. If you are unsure please read here or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition double butted spokes
- Brake Rotor Interface: Centerlock. 6 bolt rotor attachment adapters are required to accommodate 6 bolt rotors.
- Weight: 1565 grams +/- 25 grams
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on rims. Manufacturer warranty on hubs, spokes and nipples with PUB lifetime loyalty guarantee on wheel set. Click here for details.