Blackburn Dayblazer 1100 Front Bike Light
This little devil packs a 1100-lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Gone are the days of a 10-watt halogen bulb and a bulky water-bottle-shaped, lead acid battery pack. Now weve got it all wound up in a tiny bar-mounted front light! Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1100 has you covered. Featuring our eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1100 is your new best riding buddy.
- Lumen Output / Runtime: Blitz 1100 lumen, 1.5 hr runtime; Medium 800 lumen, 2 hr runtime; Low 400 lumen, 3 hr runtime; Pulse 200 lumen, 7 hr runtime; Strobe 200 lumen, 12 hr runtime
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Ion Battery Included (10.1 Lithium Battery Energy Content Watt Hours)
- Mounting: This Dayblazer Head Light also Includes a Helmet Specific Mount.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable: Charges Via Any Standard USB Port (Charging Cable Included)
- Recharging Time: 5-Hour Recharge
- Blitz Mode
- Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Mounts just about anywhere
- IP-67 Submersible
- LED Charge Indicator
- Weight: 140 grams
- Limited Lifetime Warranty