Blackburn Local 50 Front/Local 10 Rear Combo Bike Lights
Affordable and bright front light paired with our most affordable Local rear light which is powered by a single super bright LED.
- ANSI Standard: Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
- Water Resistance: IP-65 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-65 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and protected against low-pressure water jets from any direction.
- Mounting Options: Universal Light Mount - Silicone mount fits diameters 15–35mm and includes a clip for clothing, bags, or racks — No tools required
- Brightness: 50 lumens front, 10 lumens rear
- Run Time: High mode (front): 26 hours at 50 lumens
- Low mode (front): 50 hours at 25 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 122 hours at 25 lumens
- Steady mode (rear): 70 hours at 10 lumens
- Flash mode (rear): 140 hours at 10 lumens
- Power Source: 3 AA batteries (front)/2 AA batteries (rear)
- Warranty: 2-Year Warranty Provision for Battery Or Electrically Powered Products, Product Components, and Accessories for Such Products
- Weight: 9.6 oz