Saris MTR 2 Car Hitch Bike Rack
The only thing left to do is answer. No matter where the call beckons, the MTR can get you and your ride there. Designed with versatility at its core, the MTR (aka: modular tray rack) can transport a variety of bikes and can be easily customizable with add-on trays to bring your whole collection of shredders or ride-share with friends.
Each MTR rack is built from American-made steel and aluminum for maximum durability. Roomy wheel trays swallow bike tires up to 5 inches wide for a stable hold, while dual-arm wheel holders keep bikes locked in position – and keep the paint chip-free. It’s all built on a rugged hitch-based foundation that can be tilted away, when fully loaded with bikes and without, for fast and easy vehicle access – because after all, those snacks aren’t going to pass themselves.
Plus, the MTR’s nesting bike trays make for easy-on, easy-off loading. No more lifting bikes over the rack – simply flip the trays out of the way as needed to get you from parking lot to trailhead in record time.
- Carries 2 bikes (60lbs)
- Customizable to carry more bikes with 1-Bike Add-On and 2-Bike Add-On
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 53 inches
- Tray-style hitch bike rack
- No assembly needed
- Tool-free installation
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches
- Easily folds up when not in use
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- 2" hitch compatible
- Constructed from American-made aluminum and steel, and tested to outlive the elements
- Rack weight: 55 lbs
- Made in Wisconsin